Train your brain through play and keep it young and sharp!
- Solitaire chess is a one-player logic and problem-solving puzzle game with 60 challenges. It also helps you to think several moves ahead.
- Solitaire chess consists of 10 Pieces (1 King, 1 Queen, 2 Rooks, 2 Knights, 2 Bishops and 2 pawns) – all 10 pieces are of the same colour.
- The normal rules of chess apply.
- Each card has a set chess position – you arrange the pieces as set on each card (which slides into the top of the board).
- You must capture a piece on every move you make until only one piece remains on the board. If you don’t get it right the first time you must start all over again – once you have completed a puzzle you can move on to the next puzzle.
- The puzzles have different challenges and get more difficult as you move from beginner, intermediate, advanced to expert level.
- An instruction manual is included.
- Solitaire chess is for a variety of ages and skills levels – thinking while you have fun! At the same time it will spark your love for the game of chess!
- You play Solitaire chess without an opponent – any time and in any place (ideal when on holiday – children can play in the car while travelling).
Please watch the following video: how to play solitaire chess
- A chess set in every classroom in every school in every community!